Monday, January 4, 2010

Piepoints Update

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season.
This is just a short note to let you know the status of Piepoints
The site went down last week and has yet to come back up. In trying to contact my host I am not receiving responses. Unfortunately this is just one more problem with piepoints. In the past year or so my health has declined to the point that I am unable to manage the program the way I want. Plus financially I am unable to put any mopre money into piepoints at this time. Everyone has been extremely supportive and patient with me over the years but I don't want members frustrated or upset when the whole goal of piepoints is to create fun and rewards.So I am going to take the next 2 months to figure out the next step. If I do not continue piepoints I will make sure to find a way for members to make use of their points they have earned. If I can find a way to continue the program without so many issues I will do so. In the meantime I will keep www.computermoneymakers.com going and the newsletter as much as I am able. I will run contests and promotions for my subscribers and do what I can to keep the community we have created in touch. I have downloaded the program files so I have access to the points members have earned so please dont worry that you have lost all your points. Piepoints sponsors have earned a lifetime link at computermoneymakers and I urge everyone to continue supporting these home based businesses. Those who are still expecting prizes previously won and redemptions will still receive those.
Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter. I kept hoping things would turn around health wise but I think its time to face the fact that I just can't do everything I used to.
I will keep you updated and hope to get back to sending out deals and updating coupons this week

No comments:

Post a Comment